Sunday, April 12, 2009

An Introduction

Hello all! My name is Narobi and I am a 24 year old Christian woman living at home with my wonderful family. I decided to create this blog in hope that it will be a blessing to other young unmarried women like myself who are striving to become virtuous women in Christ. I have a desire to fellowship with other like-minded women who hold the virtues of purity, love, faith, hope and submission to God very highly. I believe that the Lords' design of women and womanhood is beautiful and should be praised and celebrated, not despised. I hope to grow in my faith through writing on this blog and hope my readers do as well.

Blessings to you all!

~Narobi

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This introduction is very nice... I am looking forward to next posts even I am not unmarried. Blessings!

misschatterbox said...

Hi Narobi,
I'll be keeping an eye on this blog! I found many blogs for Christian women, especially on topics such as head covering, but even just in general (while inspiring and beautiful) are written for/by married women. It's nice to hear from some single gals!
Btw beautiful profile pic!
love,
Pamela

M. Akamau said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! You have a lovely name, by the way. Thanks for visiting my blog!

Grace,
Muhala

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogging world. I can't wait to see what your going to fill this blog up with. I'm a little bit younger than you but are lifes are pretty similar!

The Sweetest Things said...

hello, I hope to see more posts from you eventually. gbu